This website vabiola.org is for the exclusive use of the employees and elected representatives of the CMA Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes within the framework of their employment contract signed with the CMA Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes.
Within the framework of the vabiola.org website, CMA Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes is required to process the personal data of the agents and elected representatives of the network of chambers of trade and crafts.
1 – Fields of application
The users of this site are likely to communicate to the editor of the site, personal data concerning them by using the various supports of collection, tools and services placed at their disposal on the site:
- Information collection form,
- Cookies ;
2 – Identity and contact details of the data controller
The person in charge of the treatments :
President of the Chamber of Trades and Crafts of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region
10 rue Paul Montrochet
3 – Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
The Chamber of Trades and Crafts of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region has appointed a Data Protection Officer, whose mission is to guarantee the compliance of data processing and to ensure the exercise of your rights, contactable :
- By email to the following address: email@example.com
- By mail to : Data Protection Officer – Chambre de Métiers et de l’Artisanat de Région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes – 10 rue Paul Montrochet, 69002 Lyon.
4 – Purpose of the processing carried out
The processing of personal data implemented within the framework of the vabiola.org website has the following purposes:
- management and administration of the platform
- distribution of newsletters
- distribution of news feeds
- internal messaging
- production of audience and site usage statistics
This list is not exhaustive.
The processing of personal data for these purposes is based on the interest we pursue, namely the internal provision of information relating to the activity and operation of the CMA Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes.
The information communicated by the user through the forms available on the site is exclusively intended for content management for publication on the vabiola.org site. The mandatory nature of the information is indicated by an asterisk. Failure to provide this data will result in the publisher being unable to process your request or for you to use the tool.
In addition, the cookies present on the site are intended to allow the proper functioning and improvement of the site as well as to detect anomalies and measure the audience of the site.
The personal data collected on this site are: name, first name, professional activity, location.
5 – Cookies and activity tracking
Cookies are text files stored in your connection terminal and used to record personal and technical data relating to navigation on the website. Cookies can be temporary or permanent.
- To improve the user experience, in particular by recognizing your connection terminal
- Analyze traffic and data on the vabiola.org website, in order to:
- Measure the website audience in order to improve the user experience,
- To understand how you use the site in order to improve functionality and performance.
The activity is monitored by the Brand and Communication Department of the CMA Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes.
6 – Recipients of the data
Your personal data may be communicated to :
- The CMA Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes for the management and maintenance of the website
- The subcontractors of the CMA Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes participating in the hosting, management and maintenance of the website
7 – Duration of data retention
The personal data of the Internet users are kept and processed for the time necessary to achieve the purpose and at the most for the periods mentioned in the present data protection policy:
- 12 months from the date the cookies are deposited in the user’s equipment;
- 6 months for data from contact forms;
Availability of the website: duration of your membership.
8 – Your rights
You have the right to access, rectify, erase, portability of personal data, opposition, and limitation of processing as provided for in the GDPR that came into force on May 25, 2018.
The rights referred to in this paragraph may be exercised with the DPO of the CMA Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes firstname.lastname@example.org, by written request accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document (front and back, black and white).
Where processing is based on the consent of the data subject, such consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
Finally, you have the right to file a complaint with the CNIL by visiting its website (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes) or by mail to the following address CNIL – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.